IT Support Engineer
A new opportunity for an experienced 1st 2nd line Support Engineer has arisen within an international media company based in Central London on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in desktop support along with Mac OSX, experience in the media sector would also be favourable.
This is an excellent position for a candidate with two years+ experience in the support sector seeking their next challenge within a company with many opportunities to progress!
- Experience in 1st and 2nd line support
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of Mac os X 10
- Experience with Active Directory
- Strong Knowledge of Windows Clients
- Basic Knowledge of Linux Cent OS/ Debian
- Good knowledge of Networking (preferably CCNA)
- Excellent knowledge of Remote and Help Desk Tools
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite/ other creative software
£22-24k + Excellent benefit package
If you are interested please click apply now to find out more.
Premier are acting as an employment agency