Radley Green accounting and finance are recruiting an Accounts Assistant position for an international Retail client. We are looking for confident candidates with at least 6-12 months experience in a busy accounts payable department.
You will be used to multitasking, prioritising your workload and be comfortable processing a high volume of invoices, queries, supplier statement reconciliations and communicating with senior finance and non-finance colleagues alike.
The role is a nice mix of accounts payable processing, reconciliations and reporting.
The team is a friendly yet hard working team and work will include:
- high volume invoice processing
- supplier statement reconciliations
- resolving client queries and internal queries
- managing relationships with senior finance teams inside and outside the business
- assisting with the month end process.
- manage Reconciliation of Payable Accounts
- analyse and investigate aged creditors.
- report on aged and debit balance
- assist with preparation of BACS payment.
- reporting on invoices that require purchase orders, approval and action
It is an interesting and varied position for a candidate looking to gain greater understanding of the all round finance function.
If you believe that you have the skills to fulfil this role then please do get in touch.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.