Information Security Manager
- To develop and maintain the information security policy and accompanying standards, procedures and guidance.
- To develop and deliver a programme of planned compliance reviews and ensure any gaps are addressed.
- To promote security awareness and training were applicable.
- To investigate all security incidents in accordance with the security incident management standard, produce reports and ensure action is taken.
- Respond to enquiries from staff and provide security advice as required.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop relationships to help promote and improve information security.
- Provide security advice on procurements, projects and new initiatives as required.
- Provide line management for the Info Sec Team.
- Provide input to the wider development of the information governance strategy and business planning process.
- Experience in a similar role managing a team is key.
- Understanding of and applying practical experience of applying the Data Protection Act, the Freedom of Information Act and other related legislation, standards and codes of practice.
- A good working knowledge of ISO/IEC27001.
- Ability to lead and deliver change and contribute to culture change successfully.
- Ability to influence at senior levels on matters relating to security and information risk.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to manage time and priorities appropriately.
- Good knowledge of information risk analysis and management.
- Positive attitude towards learning and development.
- 27 day's holiday
- Private healthcare
- Free gym membership
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Plus many more!
ISO27001 - Information Security Manager - Data Protection Act - Cyber Security
Information Security Manager - £70,000 - £80,000
Premier are acting as an employment agency