Are you looking for a new challenge within a developing hospitality brand in London as their in house IT assistant within their admin and secretarial team?
Do you have excellent experience within a similar role and are now looking for a new challenge? If so then this could be the ideal role for you!
Your duties as their IT assistant will include:
- Liaising with third party managed services such as support tree, Zonal, alternative networks to manage issues to completion and resolution
- Company reporting
- Accounting pivot tables
- Company till set up and linking to recipes and costs etc.
- Product and price file updates
- Promotion and discount setup
- Managing defined projects with direction
- New account set ups
- Hospitality IT systems
- Microsoft office
- Pivot tables
- All IT equipment knowledge
If you have the relevant experience and you are looking for a new challenge then this is a great opportunity for you to develop within a growing company based in the heart of London as their IT assistant within their admin and secretarial team.