£65,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
Harnham are working exclusively with one of the most exciting data science companies in the UK who, after taking on considerable investment, have expanded their world-class data science team. You will be working alongside specialists in machine learning, artificial intelligence, optimisation and big data, tackling some of the toughest business problems.
As part of the job you will not only get to work with some of the biggest names in tech, finance, retail and e-commerce, but you will also have access to the latest technologies in the data science space.
If this sounds like something that would be of interest to you, please send across your CV!
As a Data Scientist you will be:
- Collaborating with like-minded data scientists to tackle complex, real-world business problems
- Helping to develop the company's new internal product
- Unafraid to research and experiment with advanced machine learning/deep learning techniques to derive key insights from data
- Working directly with the Chief Data Scientist as part of a multi-disciplined team of scientists, researchers, engineers and developers.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- A MSc or Ph.D. in a quantitative discipline
- Programming experience in one programming language
- A passion for research and solving complex problems using advanced scientific methods
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. For more information about similar Data Scientist positions, please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
Python, R, Scala, Machine Learning, Hadoop, Spark, SQL, Modelling, Machine Learning, Algorithmic Development, Algorithm, numPy, sciPy, Pandas, Data Scientist, Data Science, Big Data, insight, classification, regression, neural network, random forests, azure, AWS, distributed systems, programming, coding.