Physics Graduate - Hounslow
A top secondary school in Hounslow are looking for a Physics Graduate to help build upon their reputation for first class education.
Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic Physics Graduate, looking for a new role in Hounslow?
Do you want to be part of a new generation of outstanding Physics Teachers?
Do the tuition costs of Teacher Training courses concern you?
Are you reluctant to return to university for a year to complete a PGCE?
Then Premier Pathways could be the ideal route in to teaching for you!
Premier Pathways is an exciting new teacher training programme for exceptional graduates that is fully paid throughout the 2 years of the programme.
Begin the programme as a Physics Graduate and you will receive training and support over the 2 years to become a confident, fully qualified teacher.
*** £15,000 p.a. training salary (no tuition fees)
*** Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
*** Brand new blended learning programme from the nation’s leading ITE providers
*** Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
*** Regular peer networking opportunities
*** No experience required
***Physics Graduate at an excellent secondary school in Hounslow
Requirements for the Physics Graduate:
• To have the drive to become an ‘Outstanding’ Physics Teacher.
• To have the commitment to the programme and your pupils.
• To be a high caliber graduate with a minimum 2.2 degree.
About Premier Pathways
The Physics Graduate will undertake a two-year Teacher Training Course in conjunction with the University of Buckingham. The course will be broken up as follows:
• The first two terms will be in a classroom support role to give you an understanding of the school and experience in class.
• The final term will include a minimum of a 50% teaching timetable.
• The second year will see the successful Physics Graduate teaching an 80% timetable.
Throughout the Course:
• The course will see the chosen Physics Graduate undertaking a combination of online study, mentor observations, university observations, 3 residential study sessions and a 3 week second placement.
Why Premier Pathways over other routes into teaching?
• You are earning all the time
• Constant support from all corners of the network
• Online portfolio tool
• Structured phase system
This well supported secondary school is found in Hounslow and is located local to Hounslow East Station on the District Line and Isleworth Station on South West Rails.. The general standard of performance and involvement here is superb and, indeed, has been recognised by an 'Good with outstanding features' grade from Ofsted. The school specialise in promoting and maintaining a positive, secure learning environment where students and teachers alike can realise their potential.
If you agree that this is the perfect place to start your career, apply for the Physics Graduate role at this well supported secondary school in Hounslow today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Eoghan Caldwell at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.