£50,000 + Benefits
This is an opportunity to work with one of the UK's most exciting online companies as their resident Data Scientist. You will join at a very interesting time for the business as they look to transform their analytics capability in a bid to stay ahead of their competition. You will be directly involved in carrying out projects in relation to consumer behaviour, online optimisation and business forecasting/ROI.
As this is a new area for the business you will also be expected to help promote data science within the business and liaise directly with senior stakeholders from various different teams.
As a Data Scientist you will be:
- The resident expert on machine learning techniques and predictive analytics
- Performing analysis based on customer data through segmentation, clustering & predictive modelling
- Given the freedom to explore a range of problems, generate & investigate your own hypotheses and develop high-impact solutions for the business
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
You will be:
- Experienced in working with large volumes of data.
- A strong user of Python/R - applying both supervised and unsupervised techniques.
- Practised in delivering insights to stakeholders
- Educated to MSc or ideally Ph.D. level in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Statistics or Sciences.
£50,000 + Benefits
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page.
Statistics| Machine Learning | Python | Advanced Analytics | Data Science | Analysis | Algorithms | Bayesian Statistics | Statistical Modelling | Probabilistic Modelling | Computational Statistics | Data Analysis | Machine Learning Algorithms | Data Mining | Classification | Hidden Markov Models | Algorithmic Coding | R | Hadoop | SQL | Recommendation Systems | E-Commerce | Insight |