Inside Sales Rep- Software Learning Solution Sales
Our client is seeking Inside Sales Representatives to join their sales organization. Inside sales reps have a strong career path in our company and grow to become territory sales reps and business leaders.
Inside Sales Reps (ISR) are on the front lines of helping organizations to solve their workforce performance challenges using innovative learning solutions. You will promote our learning and training solutions and services to enterprise level Fortune 1000 organizations across US.
As an Inside Sales Rep., you will be do outbound telephone calls to our enterprise customer’s. The goal is to generate Sales Accepted Leads (SALs) which is a phone based and/ or face-to-face appointments for our sales teams.
You must have prior success generating and qualifying leads to "C-level, VP Level & Director Level of large enterprise and Fortune companies. You are a highly motivated and tenacious individual, willing to spend most of your day seeking new opportunities and following-up with existing prospects.
Qualifications for Inside Sales Rep:
- 2-5 years of cold calling experience
- Internet savvy and experience with Salesforce.com, Word and Excel
- Experience working within an enterprise customers and calling into "C-level, VP Level & Director Level is a must
Responsibilities for Inside Sales Rep:
- Initiate contact with suspects and prospects, creating initial interest and positioning our clients solutions and services
- Execute various call campaigns by leveraging lead sources derived by field sales, marketing programs, trade shows, business partners, etc.
- Present key selling points, features and benefits while remaining focused on the prospect’s needs and expectations
- Conduct thorough lead/prospect qualification including the identification of projects, timelines, business benefits, technical fit, key contacts and budgets
- Persuade right party contacts for a in person or on phone meetings with the sales rep
- Demonstrate persistence, ability to overcome obstacles and desire to improve skills and achieve assigned goals
Interpersonal skills for Inside Sales Rep:
- Articulate, friendly, optimistic and success-driven
- Expert communication skills; including listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly flexible self-starter, results-oriented, and persuasive
Suitable backgrounds could include
New business sales, Telecommunications, Consultative sales, lead generation, cold calling, account executive, IT Sales, Software sales, learning technology, e-learning, Learning management, Psychometric, Kenexa, SHL, Reed learning, lynda, skillsoft, unicorn, business development, telesales, inside sales, internal sales, outbound calling