Gas Mains & Service Layer £40k+
Gas Mains & Service Layers £18 per hour
We are looking for Gas Mains & Service Layers to join our client in the North West.
You will be working mostly on new connections ensuring that all assigned works are completed on time with total emphasis on Safety and Quality.
- Install Gas Mains & Services
- Carry out excavations as required to enable installation, connection and or reinstatement works.
- Prepare, build, test and commission company utility infrastructures as required within your authorised competencies.
- Protect installed company utility infrastructures by installation of sand base and sand cover as required.
- Carry out and assist with reinstatement activities.
- Contribute to an efficient and effective work environment during gas, water and electric network operations.
- Prepare resources & segregate the area for highway works during gas, water and electric network operations.
- Prepare resources & segregate the area for site works during gas, water and electric network operations.
- Full Driving licence.
- CSCS Card/EU Skills Card
- GN02 main layer up to 180mm or above
- NRSWA Ticket
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.