Semi Senior Accountant
An excellent opportunity to join an established accountancy practice. Founded 20 years ago my client provide a modern approach to the profession, boasting an extremely high staff retention rate with a vibrant and dynamic working environment. The successful candidate will be joining a well respected firm with a strong, professional work force and a varied local and national client base.
my client is looking for an Accounts Semi- Senior to join the team and are offering an excellent salary, study package and a great opportunity for progression.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of final accounts to manager review for limited companies partnerships and sole traders.
- Assisting with audits.
- Preparation of management accounts
- VAT returns
- Compilation of corporate and personal tax returns.
- Direct contact with clients
- Assisting management / directors in ad hoc projects.
Candidate The role will ideally suit an accountant part way through their ACCA exams or a stop studier with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
Strong computer skills required including;
- Sage 50
- Experience of IRIS software suite preferred.
Staff car park and use of pool car for visiting clients
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Please apply immediately to progress your application for this genuinely exciting career opportunity if you fulfil the required criteria as detailed above or please contact Luke at Armstrong Knight