Are you an experienced Aircraft Fitter, experienced in working with piston engine general aviation aircraft, looking to join the largest flight training network in the World?
As a time served apprenticeship you will work with maintenance programs and LAMP Schedules as well as being conversant with Part M regulations and Part 145.
* Carry out scheduled Maintenance on all fleet and other Aircraft from time to time up to 5700kg.
* Carry out defect rectification and fault finding, small repairs.
* Other duties as and when directed which may include, aircraft towing, Aircraft de-icing, Aircraft cleaning, general maintenance and up keep of the hangar and ground equipment.
* Extensive experience working within FTO environment and knowledge of Part M and working within a Part M organisation. Working with maintenance programs and LAMP Schedules etc.
* Time served apprenticeship and relevant qualifications preferred.
* Working with maintenance programs and LAMP Schedules etc. To be conversant with Part M regulations and Part 145.
* Demonstrates ability to fault find in all disciplines, work through solutions to meet timely deadlines. Shows a willingness to learn, listen and be flexible in their approach to work.
* Demonstrate commitment to manage a given workload within fixed deadlines, working to tight deadlines to ensure serviceability of the fleet.
* Essential experience working with piston engine general aviation aircraft, with the Piper PA34 series and Cessna single engine series Aircraft experience a good preference and advantageous.
* Show competence in being able to work with agility, able to work on their own and in a small team environment.
* Able to commit to working shift patterns over a 7 day working period to support the business, late and early shifts with weekend coverage.