A multinational, real estate investment management organisation is recruiting an assistant accountant to join their Group Finance function and support the continued growth of the business.
This role will suit a part-qualified accountant seeking excellent training and extensive variety to include financial control, statutory accounting, budgeting and forecasting, and reporting.
- Maintain complete and accurate balance sheet reconciliations for legal entities
- Ensure accuracy of data within the general ledger
- Assist with the production of monthly consolidated P&L, balance sheet and cash flow forecasts
- Prepare annual statutory accounts
- Provide support to Group Accountant and Financial Controller during the year-end audit
- Variance analysis and commentary for reporting packs
- Assist in the production of periodic AUM
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA part-qualified
- Degree educated
- Financial Services experience beneficial
- A strong and confident communicator