Management Accountant - City of London
Key Performance International Recruitment has been enlisted to the search for an ACA qualified Management Account based in the City of London. Working with a truly global legal practise, the organisation has Head Quarters in London with further offices across the World.
The company works within multiple sub specialisms across Tax, Regulatory affairs and Healthcare to name a few and we’ve been very pleased with pro-active nature of recruitment approach and best practise approach to interviewing and onboarding. This client is a high end specialist which hasn’t lost sight of its people focus.
Reporting to a Senior Management Account, you will join a team of c20 Accounting professionals with the daily focus including:
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Assisting with the London annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Assisting with matter pricing and profitability modelling
- Assist with the preparation of tax computation and PAYE Settlement Agreement
- Reviewing the London office bank reconciliations
- Authorisation of supplier invoices, staff expense claims and bank payments.
- Preparation of bank covenant calculations
We are in discussions regarding interview availability already and our client will be particularly interested in the following experience:
- ACA qualified
- Experience of producing Management accounts
- Ideally from a Legal or Professional Services background
For further details on this vacancy or to discuss other opportunities with this business, please contact us directly. We will be very happy to schedule a call outside of work hours also.