Salary: £29k - £35k
We are recruiting for an experienced Nursery Manager to join this fantastic team in this wonderful setting. As the Nursery Manager, you will be required to plan and deliver effective daily management of the nursery in accordance with company policy, all relevant legislation plus local authority and OFSTED requirements.
- To ensure the provision is of the highest quality; providing a safe, stimulating and caring child-centred environment catering for the children’s educational and developmental needs.
- To ensure that all agreed quality and safety standards are maintained in the nursery always.
- Responsibility for the recruitment and overall management of all childcare and other staff.
- To liaise closely with parents/carers to ensure high levels of involvement and customer satisfaction always.
Essential skills are:
- At least 2 years’ experience at management level in a day nursery or equivalent.
- Relevant early years qualification - NNEB/NVQ3/Early Years Degree.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of EYFS and OFSTED.
- Excellent leadership qualities to inspire and motivate the team.
The Nursery Manager will oversee the nursery and responsible for all day to day operational elements.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Ongoing recruitment.
- Supporting staff through ongoing supervision and professional development.
- Developing high quality provision.
- developing partnership with parents.
- Maintaining staff ratios in accordance with the EYFS.
- Recruiting families and managing waiting lists.
- Managing nursery fees.
- Opening and closing the building.
- Ensuring the safeguarding and welfare of all children.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 2 years