Cafe Supervisor - £25 to £27k per annum!
Café Shift Supervisor - £25,000 to £27,500 per annum!
Do you take pride in your personal appearance?
Can't live without your coffee?
Are you ready for your first experience in managing staff members?
WHERE HAVE YOU BEAN? (get it? This is not a typo…)
Our client is a newly developed Café concept by one of world's leading coffee brands in collaboration with one of world's leading international event and airline caterer. Yes, free unlimited coffee is included!
Due to the success of their first flagship store they are due to open a second store at the end of May. The goal is to achieve a unique and unexpected customer experience by creating a special coffee moment and offering the freshest food selection while always bringing smile to every guest.
As a Shift Supervisor you will:
- Be the person who spoils the guests and gives them exquisite service with a smile.
- Manage the store whilst on shift and making sure that all daily tasks are being completed.
- Work alongside the Store Manager - running the show and making sure everything is as it should be!
You're perfect for this role because:
- Hosting is not a job to you - it's a passion
- You've travelled the world and want to retire from the airline industry?
- You're reliable and flexible - your team can always rely on you
- You've worked in an upmarket hospitality establishment (5* hotel? Corporate café? Fine dining restaurant?) or equally
- You're outgoing, sociable, and fun! (because your team certainly is too!)
- You lead with a hands on approach - never afraid to get stuck in!
To reward all your hard work you'll get:
- A fantastic salary of £25k - which will rise to £27k after you pass your 3 month probation (which you will pass!)
- A generous pension plan and added benefits (free lunch, training, team events etc.)
- Exciting opportunities within the company - including international development and VIP access to the world's most exclusive events
APPLY NOW and write 'Caffeine keeps us going' in your cover email (so I know you read the whole advert) as well as your HEAD SHOT & FULL BODY SHOT please (fully dressed :P)