Sales Executive Graduate - Economic Information Solutions
Sales Executive (Graduate) – Economic Information Solutions
22-25k Base, 30-35k OTE + Executive Benefits
Our client is a premium information company and one of the world’s foremost independent global advisory firms, providing reports, forecasts and analytical tools covering many industrial sectors, cities and countries. With their growing team of professional economists, industry experts and business editors they deliver a full range of research techniques and thought leadership capabilities, from econometric modelling, scenario framing, and economic impact analysis to market surveys, case studies, expert panels, and web analytics. Due to continued growth, they now have an exciting opening for a Graduate Sales Executive to join one of their successful London sales teams.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will:
- Join a leading team based in London
- Focus on developing subscription revenue streams from within an assigned territory
- Enjoy access to our clients leading intelligence, information and bespoke solutions
- Identify and close opportunities of varying value throughout London, Europe and beyond
- Cover new business generation, account management and retention sales opportunities
- Receive full and on-going training designed to advance your career
The graduate sales ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level (finance, business or economics based)
- Be intelligent, inquisitive and possess prior commercial / work experience
- Demonstrate business acumen, motivation and a dynamic yet professional approach to sales and account management
- Possess first class communication and presentation skills with the ability to liaise with customers at all levels
- Have a vibrant and polished approach, along with a strong desire to establish a career with a flagship brand, where career opportunities are endless
The successful graduate sales candidate can expect a negotiable base salary of 22-25k dependent upon prior academic and work experience. This role also offers an uncapped first year OTE of 30-35k plus additional benefits and ongoing training.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.