Are YOU looking for an exciting career in Marketing?
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an experience Marketing Assistant for our client based in Peterborough.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As Marketing Assistant, you will creatively support the marketing departments missions and contribute to tasks in line with company goals. You will work alongside the Marketing Manager supporting marketing decisions across the business. You will have a flexible approach to work and work on your own initiative bringing innovative and forward thinking ideas to the team. You will work well under pressure being able to work towards deadlines.
Job Specifications: -
- Liaising with the sales and graphic design team to create the layout of products
- Create and send digital campaigns
- To support and create content for the management of the company website
- Keeping a close eye on competitor's activity through observing changes in the market
- Have an excellent product knowledge so you can answer customer enquires correctly
Person specification: -
- Marketing qualifications or experience within Marketing ESSENTIAL
- Experience using Microsoft Programs including Word, Excel & PowerPoint ESSENTIAL
- Customer Service experience ESSENTIAL
- Experience in working to deadlines MUST
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- MUST have full UK driving licence and own car
This is a Full Time, Permanent position working Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5pm and is paying £18-£20K P/A (DOE) plus excellent company benefits including pension and free onsite parking.
To apply for the position as a Marketing Assistant, then please forward your CV to Scott at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design