Senior Finance Manager
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Senior Finance Manager role for a FTSE Listed Retail business based in London. As Senior Finance Manager this role will support and key stakeholders and manage the preparation and performance against budgets whilst presenting an overview of investment appraisals and feeding into the budget / forecasts and strategic three year planning processes.
- Support budget and planning process, presentation slides for budget deck and board slides.
- Business partnering key Capex stakeholders to prepare capex papers, investment appraisal, implementation, analyses, manage project spend.
- Support Steerco stakeholders and present on proposed business cases and overall capex
- Create a Retail depreciation model to support trend analysis, accounting policy decision making and planning cycles.
- Support Property team by preparing ongoing refurbishment analysis and maintaining a dual brand refurbishment performance database to aid decision making around future refurbishment strategy.
- Support capex business owners in compiling capex business cases (e.g. property managers for refurbishment proposals, product managers for product enhancement development spend).
This is a high profile and newly created role and as such requires a Qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA with an excellent academic background. They will have previous Capex experience and be used to working a fast-paced and consumer drive environment. Advanced Excel skills and proven influencing skills are essential.