An international Bank seek a Finance Manager for their City based office. Reporting to the UK CFO and managing a team of 5, you will have the opportunity to govern all day to day duties within the accounts department in what is a newly formed subsidiary.
- Production of Statutory accounts
- Production of monthly management accounts to be submitted to Head Office.
- General monthly MI reporting to various stakeholders
- Act a key point of contract for external auditors
- Manage ad hoc inquiries and projects
- Perform the corporation Tax calculation for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
You will be ACCA or ACA qualified, and have prior experience in working within a bank and managing more junior personnel. Strong leadership capabilities, a methodical approach, and confidence in dealing with executive level management will all be vitally important components in succeeding in the role.
Please apply for further information.