This highly respected and forward thinking organisation has gone through a period of extreme growth and is now further seeking an additional two Claims Handlers.
These are varied positions where you will be responsible for delivering a quality business administration service for their annuity, drawdown and long-term care product, covering all areas of the claims process from receiving the initial claims, to reviewing all documentation and managing the outcome etc. This can include, but not be limited to:
- Considering and examining all documentation linked to the death of the customer before determining the beneficiaries of the death benefits payable.
- Analyzing legal documentation to determine the split of on-going payments on Divorce cases.
- Delivering and maintaining excellent levels of customer service, providing prompt and efficient responses to customer enquiries.
- Providing accurate information on products and services to third parties, including Financial Intermediaries, Solicitors, Probate officers, etc.
- Reviewing and overseeing manual calculations across a variety of processes.
- Ensuring risks / breaches are identified, documented and recorded in accordance with the Company’s current guidelines.
Possessing a customer service approach, it is essential that you possess previous pensions, financial services or death claims experience, coupled with an analytical approach to problem solving, proven organisation skills and the ability to work within a fast moving and progressive environment
Offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package a full and detailed job description is available on application.