My client, a large financial services institution, based in Canary Wharf are looking to recruit a Projects and PMO analyst to work on a number of client engagements in their office
Senior stakeholder relationship is essential to this role and candidates will need to be able to demonstrate strong ability in this area.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Reporting budget monitoring to the partners and stakeholders.
- Make sure invoicing and supporting analysis for fee negotiations are prepared accurately.
- Weekly reports to business units.
- Produce management information to senior accounts teams.
- Coordinating projects making sure engagement is running smoothly.
- Monitor project plans throughout the year across all service lines.
- Making sure financial results are prepared, summarised and effectively communicated to relevant internal stakeholders.
The perfect profile would be:
- Well-presented and organised.
- From big business - someone that can report to various different levels.
- From a non-accounting background but with an understanding of finance.
- Robust, able to liaise and deal with high-level partners.
This role pays up to £40k for the right candidate so if you feel this role is for you, apply now.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.