PERMANENT-EBD support worker/ TA- KS3 SEMH school--Lambeth-June
Seeking an experienced Support worker/ TA with prior experience working with children with EBD and SEMH issues beginning after the Half term in June in the borough of Lambeth on a PERMANENT basis.
- A permanent role.
- Based in Key Stage 3- KS3.
- To work alongside the class teacher and work 1:1 with children with EBD in a SEMH school setting (6 children per class.)
- Will be starting in June after the Half Term in the borough of Lambeth.
- Ideal for anyone looking to progress in their career. This school offers Permanency immediately and a chance to work up to Senior support worker with a much higher salary.
*Immediate starting salary is £17000*
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have at least 6 monthsexperience in a school/ worker setting with children with EBD (this is a requirement to be considered for this role.)
- Have experience in the area of EBD.
- A sincere passion for working with and supporting children with SEN.
- Have positive behavior management skills and strategies to help children.
- Will ooze enthusiasm and have the right balance of being firm but fair.
- Feel comfortable communicating with and liaising other teachers, SEN agencies and parents of the SEN pupil.
- Team Teach training would desirable.
- Be willing to commit to a 5 day a week role.
- Offers a permanent role immediately.
- It is very accessible and located minutes of a walk from the tube station.
- Starting salary of £17000 on a 6 month probation period. Opportunity to progress professionally and move up in seniority.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.