Cafe Area Manager - North West
Car allowance, up to 20% Quarterly Bonus Scheme, 10% Tesco Discount, Cont. Pension, Healthcare
About The Job
CAFE AREA MANAGER, NORTH WEST
We have a rare opportunity for a Cafe Area Manager to join our team! Based in the North West, you will lead & drive sales with 14 of our Cafes operating inside Tesco Stores.
Your cafes operate a cracking little business with their key focus being to provide our guests with a great experience when enjoying a quick bite to eat or something to drink!
Sounds good? We'd love to hear from you!
- Leading 14 of our Traditional & Remodelled Cafes in the North West where the Cafes operate within larger Tesco Stores
- Drive all Cafe operations ensuring you are recruiting, training & coaching the best General Managers and Cafe teams
- Full ownership and accountability for the guest experience, P&L and team development
- Over the next 2 years, your Cafes will all be remodelled in to our new look Cafes
- Reports to one of our Head of Operations
- An Area Manager, Operations Manager, Cluster Manager or Area Manager in Training
- Passionate about people - you take time to develop the team around you
- Experience of operating in Cafes, Quick Service Restaurants, Food Service, Restaurants, Pubs or similar
- Proven track record of delivering great results through teams
- Recently operated in a branded business
- Confidence to influence & engage with people of all levels
- Full Driving Licence
Head to to find out more about us!
About the Company
In 2014, Tesco Family Dining started to revolutionise the Supermarket Dining Experience, opening our very first Café Re-model. With our trendy look and a menu that has a wide range of Bake Our Own products guests love it and there is a strong appetite for more!
If you have a disability and need any special arrangements as part of the recruitment process please contact us via