Digital Marketing Strategist
After a hugely successful 2016 and with exciting plans for the future we are seeking to grow our marketing team with the addition of a Digital Marketing Strategist.
You’ll be joining at a busy time, in a company that is experiencing very high growth. We run global marketing campaigns (our customers come from over 80 countries around the world), have substantial marketing budgets to match our ambitions and work with a kick-ass in-house production and design team who help create our marketing assets. As the Digital Marketing Strategist you will work as part of the marketing team to create end-to-end creative & marketing strategy that attracts and engages some of the most talented creative professionals around the globe.
This is a critical and exciting role at a very fast growing startup - with a significant level of ownership, creative input, and with all the tools you’d want to play with as a marketer. With your help we’ll take our marketing strategy to the next level.
What we’ll need from you:
You will have ownership over the entire marketing lifecycle for two of our accelerator courses while working with the marketing team to use your experience and expertise as a digital strategist. Within this role you will help us refine our approach to understanding the audiences we work with and connecting with them in the best way possible.
- Generate audience insight - find out who our potential applicants are and what they want from their careers
- Develop the marketing strategy for attracting professionals and business owners interested in each course - key messages, key benefits, key channels
- Work with the marketing team to use your skillset as a digital marketing strategist to drive more targeted messages with more engagement from all of our audiences
- Develop an integrated communications plan - including the role and budget for each channel and the sequence of messages
- Own the campaign calendar & acquisition budget for your two accelerators
- Work with the sales team to develop a cross-program engagement plan for turning our prospects into engaged customers
- Commission & brief creative assets from the production team and ensure they are on-brand, persuasive and tell a consistent story
- Track and report key metrics on your marketing campaigns
You will be an expert in creating digital marketing & creative strategy. You’ll understand the best ways to find and approach niche audiences and to ensure the messaging is on point to interest & inspire engagement from them.
- You will have experience and ideas for how to create marketing strategy for luxury products, services or high-ticket programmes
- You will have experience of doing deep audience research, pulling out key audience insights and structuring a campaign that builds on them
- You will have a deep understanding of how to connect with audiences & engage them during the course of a direct response campaign as well as softer brand campaigns
- You will have experience marketing to a niche community, ideally business owners, where you are required to build relationships before you can sell - you’ve mastered marketing funnels with lots of touch-points
- You’ll be used to gathering plenty of audience insights and translating this into campaigns designed to allow the audience to make informed decisions
- You will have experience planning and running super-specific advertising and outreach campaigns
- You will ideally have connections to the beauty industry and get excited by working with the new breed of beauty entrepreneurs
About the company:
A global talent development company. We help the new breed of creative professionals get the skills, attitude, network and exposure they need to succeed in the fashion industry.
We do this by developing and delivering world-class 10-month career accelerator programs, in partnership with the fashion industry’s most-respected experts. In the last two years we have worked with industry leaders such as Nick Knight, Guido, Sam McKnight, Inez and Vinoodh, and Val Garland, as well as many of the new generation, such as Gareth Pugh, Virgil Abloh and Isamaya Ffrench. Along the way, we’ve partnered with some of the world’s most exciting brands and publications, including i-D, Dazed, Topshop, NARS, Louboutin and VFiles.
These partnerships have helped us nurture 2500 emerging creative professionals from over 80 different countries. Many have gone on to do exceptional things with our expert network. Assisting Nick Knight. Being part of Val Garland, Sam McKnight and Marian Newman show teams. Shooting stories and covers for everyone from Vogue China to 10 magazine to The Impression.
- Learning & Development - as a talent development company we are committed to ensuring our own teams are continually able to learn and progress
- Apple laptop - everyone get’s an apple laptop if they want one
- The studio - our converted warehouse studio is based in Shoreditch right in the heart of London’s creative and digital industries
- Yoga! Weekly lessons from our awesome yoga teacher