£17,000-£18,000 per annum
A Nursery Nurse is required for a permanent role in a warm friendly day nursery that provides the very best care for its children.
The ideal candidate will have a professional approach, be fun and creative with the ability to provide exceptional nurturing care for young children.
- Level 3 or equivalent (will consider a level 2 studying towards their Level 3)
- Be passionate about caring for young children
- Be committed and reliable
- Have the ability to provide meaningful care and learning
- A working knowledge of the EYFS
- A working knowledge of safeguarding
- A desire to work for a growing company with career opportunities
What you can expect:
- A Competitive salary and benefits package
- Product/service discount voucher scheme
- A comprehensive and supportive induction program
- A commitment to ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Engaging and supportive staff and management team
An Enhanced DBS and background checks will be conducted.
Please send your most up-to-date CV to Yellow Duck Childcare as soon as possible.
Yellow Duck Childcare is an independent childcare agency. Our small team of dedicated childcare consultants who have over 10 years experience working directly in children’s nurseries are dedicated to finding you the job you want and offering you the very best support and advice.
Come and join a professional childcare company, run by dedicated childcare professionals, for dedicated childcare professionals.
Plenty of other permanent and temporary positions across London and the South East available. Contact us now!
Yellow Duck Childcare, London’s Childcare Specialist