Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
£55,000 - 62,000 per annum
Head of Marketing: A privately owned company manufacturing and distributing digital imaging products across the UK and Europe is looking to hire a Head of Marketing to build on their reputation and presence in the EMEA market.
Vendor marketing programmes
Revenue generation through marketing
Leadership and team management
A typical day will involve
- The purpose of this position is to build on the company’s reputation and presence across EMEA by recruiting new vendors who will be able to increase product sales across several key brands.
- One of the commercial aspects of the position is looking at how marketing department is monetised. This is currently done by providing marketing services to vendors and branded products the company has exclusive distribution rights for.
- This is a broad mix marketing position where you’ll be operating in B2B and B2C markets. The challenges for each market of very different with B2C increasing awareness across social media channels and driving traffic to each website right through to optimising customer journeys.
- From a B2B perspective, it’s making sure that businesses that purchase are satisfied with their experience and you’ll have lots of liaison with the sales teams, making sure they are equipped with material to close. This will include lead generation by organising international exhibitions and events right through to producing tool kits for the team.
- You’ll report back to the Managing Director on margin, vendors and RoI.
Why you’ll love this job
This is a fantastic position ripe for development into a Marketing & Sales Director position within the next 18 months. You’ll be commercially orientated, confident you can be a leader in driving revenue through targeted and specific marketing activity. Key channels to market are your vendors, ecommerce and a direct channel. This is a highly commercial role and you’ll be expected to write business plans, marketing plans, set budgets and manage the P&L.
To be successful
You’ll be commercially aware, competent to oversee an ecommerce team and be a trusted partner to the sales team who already lean on marketing to help them drive sales.
This position is best suited to a Head of Marketing with extensive people management (team is c10) and you’ll not be afraid of making decisions.
How to apply
2nd City Resourcing Ltd promotes marketing and digital opportunities for everyone, irrespective of status, gender, age, race, disability.