Accounts & Audit Semi-Senior
Trial Balance Consulting have been retained by a leading regional firm of Chartered Accountants who are seeking an Accounts & Audit Semi-Senior to join their team based in Port Talbot on a full time, permanent basis.
The role will be offered with an excellent benefits package and salary, depending on experience and qualifications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting senior staff with the following:
* Planning and ensuring audits are completed within agreed time frames
* Building and maintaining effective client relationships through clear communication of technical points
* Analysing and highlighting any issues to partners
* Managing the working of, and developing junior team members
* Monitoring budgets and highlighting any overruns to partners and clients
* Some non audit work potentially including preparation of accounts
* Assisting in business development
My client is keen to receive applications from candidates who have recent experience in a similar audit focused role. They will be ACA/ACCA part or fully qualified with a confident approach to client and strong technical knowledge.
Trial Balance Consulting are proud to be one of the only Southwest based accountancy recruitment consultancies to employ an expert team specialising purely in recruitment for accountancy practices.
To apply for this vacancy please forward your CV to Carly Kellow quoting reference CK3577.