Childcare Apprenticeship - Immediate start!!
My Client, a small and friendly day nursery providing care and education for young children and infants, are currently seeking a nursery practitioner apprentice to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a school or college leaver, who is looking to kick start their career in the childcare sector. Full training a support will be provided to the successful candidate, as well as a nationally recognised qualification in childcare.
- To record achievements of your key children, for parents/carers
- Work with parents/carers of special needs children to give full integration in the Setting
- Liaise with and support, parents, carer, and other family members.
- To be flexible within working practices of the Setting. Be prepared to help where needed, including to undertake certain domestic jobs within the Setting, e.g. preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment etc.
- Recording accidents in the accident book. Ensure the manager has initialed the report before the parent receives it
- Ensure child is collected by someone known to Staff.
- To respect the confidentiality of information received
- To actively promote and support the safeguarding of children and young people in the workplace, ensuring Setting policies and procedures are observed at all times
- To ensure that mealtimes are a time of pleasant social sharing
- Washing and changing children as required
- Providing comfort and warmth to an ill child
- An understanding of children's physical, social, intellectual and emotional development.
- Good communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Warm caring
- Patience and passionate person
- Has a sense of fun
- Unlimited prospect opportunities
- 28 day annual leave
- National recognized qualification
- Competitive Apprentice wage.
- Discounted apprentice travel.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Apply now for immediate Contact.