Business Development Manager - Identity / Fraud Solutions
Business Development Manager – Identity / Fraud Solutions
50-70k Base, 90-130k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an innovative, respected and leading provider of data, information and identity solutions. Through assisting customers with their unique challenges, our client provides comprehensive solutions and services combining a market leading software with a vast scope of reference data assets, all designed to deliver operational efficiency and improve customer engagement. Due to ongoing growth within banking based identity and fraud solutions, our client now has an exciting opening for a Business Development Manager to work a national territory.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Drive sales of Identity, Fraud and Payment solutions, incorporating data services, analytical capabilities and software solutions to help users combat financial crime, improve customer experience and meet compliance and regulatory requirements
- Work collaboratively with a performing team to deliver a first class sales proposition
- Be responsible for leading the way into target market segments and increasing the client share, crafting opportunities and pitching solutions
- Take ownership of tier 1 prospects and accounts and deliver end to end sales process
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts
Applications are invited from:
- Sales candidates who have a minimum of 5 years business to business sales experience, preferably with exposure to digital payments, fraud management or AML compliance, within the financial services sector
- Those who have specifically gained client facing experience in a customer centric capacity where the emphasis was on delivering complex solutions
- Those with a track record of sales success within large corporates
- Candidates with knowledge and experience of winning, preparing and delivering large tenders (RFIs / RFPs)
- Intelligent individuals with first class communication and presentation skills, the ability to liaise at the highest of levels and the commitment to deliver sales solutions inline with strategic objectives
- Those with a high level of commercial awareness, degree level education and a solid record of articulating propositions and concepts to senior management and directors
The successful candidate will be offered a 50-70k base salary with an uncapped OTE of 90-130k, plus a full and overly generous benefits package.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.