Hotel Sales and Marketing Manager
Our client is a great investor in both their properties and their people and they currently have an excellent career opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Pro-actively seek out new business opportunities
- Sell, plan, cost Events along with developing their existing Conference, Group and Wedding market
- Maintain awareness of the local and national market trends
- Be creative with ideas and promotions and to support our Marketing Team to produce interesting literature and e-shots
- The ability to drive business in all areas of the hotel
- Build relationships with local companies and partnerships to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities
- Effective decision making skills
- Support the hotel General Manager with strategic sales decisions
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Will be proactive with a commercial approach to the business who can drive the sales and marketing strategy and demonstrate a record of accomplishment.
- Will have experience working in the 3/4-star hotel sector. Experience in a Spa would be advantageous
- Outgoing, fun and someone who enjoys offering exceptional customer care
- Be a self-starter who has the capacity to operate with little supervision and is not afraid to lead from the front in a fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent communication skills and have a smart professional outlook
- IT literate with experience of PMS
What’s on offer:
- Staff discount scheme
- Excellent career prospects
- Part of a successful team
- 28 days’ holiday per year
If you are interested in becoming part of this professional team then please click the apply button now!