Investment Banking Analysts, £28-35,00
CAPITAL MARKETS & INVESTMENT BANKING ANALYSIS & ADVISORY WORK LONDON
£28,000-35,000 + bonus + benefits
This consulting firm boasts a market-leading advisory practice delivering professional services to a range of financial institutions, including investment banks, hedge funds and central banks. They need to hire a number of ambitious and well-educated banking professionals at associate/analyst level, to assist clients with securitisation projects.
Consulting work is varied and you would participate in:
- supporting clients in data assurance work on securitsation projects
- assessing and improving clients' securitisation processes, incorporating best-practice methods as well as regulatory requirements
- advising clients on general operational processes and controls within their securitisation work
- engaging in general project documentation, project management and client-facing activities
- at least one year's experience in some capacity within banking, incorprating working with banking rules, processes and data - ideal, but not necessary, would be securitisation experience and knowledge
- evidence of academic excellence
- excellent numeracy and literacy
- impeccable attention to detail
- client-facing demeanour
The practice has been growing successfully for years and is experiencing ever-increasing demand, resulting from regular capital markets activity as well as regulatory change and work emerging from recent financial crises.
This is a great place to develop a career, as the organisation has a stellar reputation on a global scale, a wonderful client roster and employs a large number of recognised authorities in their field.
- working with and learning from leaders in the field of capital markets advisory work
- structured training and career development
- opportunity to gain industry qualification, eg CFA
- working with a variety of clients across the investment banking world
- developing a breadth of skills, from the subject-matter expertise of securitisation and capital markets, through data and numerical analysis, to client-facing, project management and consulting skills
- generous package, incorporating flexible benefits and bonus