ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER ~ Hotel / Conference / Wedding Venue
ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER (Hotel)
On behalf of our Client Arbour Resources are recruiting for an Assistant Sales Office Manager to join the team at this lovely property on the outskirts of Northampton set within stunning scenery & grounds
A multi outlet & stylish venue with bespoke amenities for both the Leisure & Corporate markets offering state of the art Conference & Events Rooms facilities alongside a thriving Wedding business + Full Hotel Facilities (80 Rooms)
Restaurant x 80 covers
Private Dining Rooms (Multi)
Conference, Banqueting Suites (to 150)
Weddings ~ 50 PA
The company really recognise the importance of investing in their staff and can offer personal development & training opportunities to meet your Career Goals
HOTEL + CONFERENCING & WEDDINGS / MICE
An office based role daily managing the conference, weddings & events sector of this busy business ~ assisting the Sales Office Manger within all areas and regular deputising
Manage and support the department and its team (+5) to achieve and exceed the standards, qualities, and procedures required
- Full support to the Sales Office Manager
- Handle enquiries, checking availability and deciding whether it is the right piece of business at the right time and the right price
- Working Pro & Re Active
- Revenue Management & Business
- Past business chases
- Contracts / Function Sheets / Room Sales
- Explore all up-selling opportunities throughout the sales process.
- Liaise with the DOS about any new business opportunities identified or clients booking at the property for the first time.
- Arrange and conduct inspection visits for potential customers
- Strategic Sales Plan for the venue
- Identify the Peaks & Troughs of the business and action strategies
- Propose full and accurate quotations, negotiating rates when required
- Coach and develop your team, ensuring the best levels of service and product offering are achieved for
- Account manage all existing business at the venue, holding client reviews and annual price setting.
- Build relationships with clients and agents, through follow-up calls and investigating new business opportunities.
- Attend sales, marketing and administration meetings regarding future business.
- Provide accurate information to the operational teams to deliver the customers expectations.
- HR procedures
Important :You will need to come from within a similar Managerial role with a good knowledge of Hotels, Conferencing & Weddings
NB: Own transport is essential as this is a countryside location with very limited public transport.
Posibly a Senior Co-ordinator seeking that next step on the "Ladder of Success"
If you feel that your skills match this vacancy, then we would love to hear from you
More detail can be offered on successful application.
Due to the number of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our clients requirements.