Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer
Due to further expansion Intelli-Cool air conditioning is now looking to employ an additional experienced Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer to join our business that has been trading for over 12 years. Our company has a low staff turnover & as an engineer you will be treated as a valued member of the team, we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of quality and service to a interesting and varied customer base.
As a Air conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer you will be:-
- Covering mainly the Cambridgeshire CB area.
- Providing Maintenance, Diagnostic and installation of Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (90% A/C - 10% Refrigeration workload split at present).
- Working on VRV’s, VRF’s, Splits, Air to Water heat pumps, Walk in Cold Rooms & Refrigeration equipment and some ventilation equipment.
- Dealing with clients such as domestic, educational / university and general commercial.
- Experienced Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer carrying out Maintenance, Breakdown, Upgrades & Installations.
- City & Guilds in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration as a minimum, Level 2 / 3 would be a bonus
- Must be F Gas 2079 Cat 1 qualified - essential.
- Living within the Cambridgeshire area.
- 27k-33k basic dependant on current skill level.
- OT available / optional.
- Van, Fuel Card, Pension.
- Occasional flexible hours working required.
- 20 days holiday + BH.