I am working on an exciting, city centre based opportunity for a payroll administrator.
My client is a well established yet rapidly growing organisation who now need to increase headcount within payroll to meet the demands of the business.
They are able to offer an excellent working environment where the successful applicant will work alongside a fun and friendly team.
The offices are located centrally and close to numerous parking options and transport links.
This role will suit somebody who has relevant payroll experience and who has had exposure to processing multiple payrolls within tight time frames.
- Processing a mixture of weekly and monthly payrolls
- Assisting with tax year end
- Client and customer query resolution
- Holiday calculations
- Manual calculations ( SSP, SMP, SPP, OT)
- Processing attachment of earnings
- Preparing BACs files for payments
- Ad hoc support
- Processing starters and leavers
- Relevant payroll experience
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Strong computerised system and Excel skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Fun Personality
If you fit the profile of the above and are looking to develop your career within an excellent business that can offer you measurable progression don't hesitate in getting in touch. Call Rosie at Nixon Caunce Associates on 0161-711-0821 or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.