Looking for a different kind of graduate recruitment job?
Graduate recruitment job - £20,000 - 25,000 plus generous bonus scheme (£30-35k OTE) - Company car scheme (Audi, BMW, Mercedes etc) - Social events - Flexible working - Early Finish Fridays and Celebration Drinks
Are you a graduate with a passion for business and the desire to work in a people-focused and target-driven environment ? Are you looking for a different kind of graduate recruitment job?
We are a recruitment consultancy with a difference. So what sets us apart from the 1000s of recruitment companies out there?
- We are a recruiter of choice. We work with multi-billion pound turnover national and global groups of companies who have become long-lasting clients.
- We don't believe in "cold-calling". Our clients come to us and have been doing so for the last 10 years.
- No two days are the same. We believe in flexible working and our Consultants have the autonomy and freedom to make the role their own and make it work for them.
- We reward smart-working not hard-working. We measure your success in the results you bring not the amount of calls you make or meetings you have.
- We have our perks and benefits covered. Including agenerous bonus scheme, employee of the month rewards, Best of Bridgewater Awards, Breakfast Club, Bridgewater Olympics, Summer and Christmas parties, monthly socials and early finish dress-down Fridays every week with celebratory drinks.
- We are one of the most-recognised graduate recruitment companies in the UK. You may have seen us at one of your university career fairs.
We offer an environment where you can stand out from the crowd and make an impact. This is not a business where you will fade into the background. We are not a team of wallflowers.
We are passionate, driven and believe in a company culture that promotes freedom and encourages entrepreneurship. Unlike many other graduate recruitment trainee programmes, your development is limited only by your own ambition.
How fast and how far you progress is completely in your hands.
During your training, you will receive bespoke one-to-one mentoring from a proven Senior Recruitment Consultant (who also initially joined the business as a graduate trainee) and you will gain a valuable insight into various areas of the business. You will receive industry skills training from our in-house training manager as well as external training courses from the Recruitment & Employment Confederation.
As you progress through the different levels within our organisation, you will:
- build strong relationships with key clients and candidates
- manage your own diary in an autonomous role
- receive salary increases (£30,000 - 35,000 OTE in your 2nd year) and a company car (Audi, BMW, Mercedes etc)
- have the opportunity to progress to managerial level and become more involved in the commercial and operational side of the business
Think you have what it takes to be a part of our team? Apply today to find out more!