A Finance Assistant is sought by a multi-asset investment management organisation. You will be a key member of the Financial Control & Operations function which plays a significant role in helping the business achieve continued growth within the wealth management space.
The role will initially be supporting a large scale transformation project of one back platform to another. Thereafter, you will complete regular control checks within the system, develop processes and produce management information.
- Track and record various revenue streams across the core platforms and back office system
- Production of various MI including Joint Ventures and Adviser Balanced Business Scorecards
- Updating cash books, reconciliation of receipts to corporate bank accounts and provider statements to our back office system
- Administration and project based work
- Provide support to the income team ensuring income is correctly allocated, reported and understood.
- Experience within Financial Services
- Strong Excel skills
- Confident communicator
- Experience using Intelligent Office or similar back office systems
- Possess an understanding of key accounting principles
Please apply for further information.