I am very excited to be working with a dynamic and growing brand management & distribution company operating within the clinical, spa and retail sectors based in Hampshire. My client has an exciting opportunity for a highly-motivated Operations Assistant to support the Operations Manager with the day to day running of the business. The salary package is £18k - £26k very much dependant on experience. Pension and annual bonus is also on offer.
The successful candidate will be predominantly working from home so must have the facilities and the self-motivation to do this.
Experience would be preferential however applications from appropriate graduates will be considered.
An experienced applicant will have:
- Experience of import and export procedure for goods.
- Liaison with global manufacturers
- Knowledge of stock control processes.
- Proven ability within a warehouse / logistics role.
- Procurement of products & components /NPD ideally
- The ability to work closely as a key team member.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Data analysis
- Previous Operations/Supply Chain experience.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Management of stock and use of stock control systems.
- Good working knowledge of warehouse and logistics functions.
- Strong IT skills including systems, websites and Microsoft Office to a high level.
- Proven history of successfully meeting and exceeding challenging goals
Applications accepted from candidates living in Wiltshire, Hampshire or Berkshire.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please apply online or contact David Ellis at QI Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret to inform you that if you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion