Business Development Manager - Commission (uncapped)
IN Recruitment looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager to join the Team at this luxury Hotel & Spa in Cornwall. The Hotel has had major financial investment over the last decade and they are now looking for a BDM to help lead it through its next exciting stage of expansion.
This job might be for you if:
You have the drive and personality to seek out and deliver business opportunities for a large, complex business. Experience in hospitality sector business development is desirable, but not essential. However, direct experience in a sales environment would be something that you would need to demonstrate.
You are organised, with a strategic vision, as you will be expected to deliver against revenue targets for the hotel, health club and spa. A great communicator, with bags of personality. You’ll also need to be good with figures and able to work with a variety of software systems relating to the business. You demonstrate good attention to detail and don’t get ruffled by negotiation and contracts.
You have an engaging personality and are able to form strong relationships with your colleagues, as well as clients. Staying calm under pressure is key and the ability to juggle tasks and priorities is essential.
You’ll look after and you’re good at:
• Managing the hotel’s current client database and account management
• The development of all new business opportunities
• Being on top of market trends and picking up on new opportunities
• Reporting and statistical analysis relating to sales and business development
• Site inspections of the hotel, health club and spa and client entertainment
• Presenting yourself as friendly, personable and approachable
• Taking ownership for the area of responsibility
• Being flexible and able to work under pressure
• 25% discount on Spa products and treatments
• 20% discount on food and beverage
• Complimentary leisure and gym membership
• Meals while on duty
• Company sick pay (subject to terms & conditions)
To apply for this fabulous opportunity please email your CV to Phil White via the link below.
In Recruitment prides itself on providing only the highest quality candidates. Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application is successful.