URGENT- PERMANENT-English teacher- Lambeth
URGENTLY looking for an English teacher to work at this EBD, SEMH school (Social, emotional and mental health) in a PERMANENT capacity located centrally in Lambeth to start in June.
- Must be an experienced teacher.
- Available to start in June.
- A strong passion for and experience of working with children with Social, Emotional and Behavioural difficulties.
- Someone who is ready to commit to a PERMANENT role.
- Further training or qualifications relating to SEMH/ SEN (desirable.)
- Will have a clear understanding of child development, learning and children with SEMH and associated special education needs.
- Have the ability to support families and carers of children with challenging behaviour.
- Senior teacher. Small class sizes (5-6 pupils.)
- June start.
- Permanent role.
- Support with 3-4 TAs/ support workers per classroom.
- Oppourtunity to work up in level of seniority and become part of the SLT.
- Working as part of a team with other staff and support.
- Teachers are paid to scale. OHS unqualified or qualified teacher scales.
- CVs are being shortlisted the week of the 24th of April.
- A one- form entry school.
- Located minutes walk away from 2 tube stations.
- Pupils attending the school have Social, emotional and Mental Health issues- SEMH & EBD.
- Teachers successfully endeavour to maintain good levels of discipline and work hard to plan interesting and challenging lessons as well as maintain good levels of behaviour.
*The school will be interviewing during the week of the 8th of May so ASAP applications are crucial*
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.