Digital Marketing Manager
After a hugely successful 2016 and with exciting plans for the future we are seeking to grow our marketing team with the addition of a Digital Marketing Manager (B2B).
You’ll be joining at a busy time, in a company that is experiencing very high growth. As the B2B-specialist Digital Marketing Manager you will work as part of the Marketing team to create end-to-end marketing strategy that attracts and engages some of the most driven creative business owners in the world.
This is a critical role at a very fast growing startup. We have big revenue targets for the year and with your help we’ll be sure to stay on track.
What we’ll need from you:
You will be responsible for generating qualified leads for two to three of our accelerator programmes within the beauty space. You will have ownership over the entire marketing lifecycle (end-to-end) for these programmes and use your expertise in business-to-business communication to transform how we connect with beauty entrepreneurs.
- Generate audience insight - find out who our professionals are, where they’re based and what they want from their careers
- Develop the marketing strategy for attracting business owners interested in each programme - key messages, key benefits, key channels
- Work with the marketing team to use your skillset as a B2B marketing manager to transform how we generate leads for our business programmes
- Develop an integrated communications plan - including the role and budget for each channel
- Take ownership of our CRM strategy, working with the sales team to develop a cross-program engagement plan for turning prospects into engaged customers
- Commission creative assets from the production team and ensure they are on brand and tell a consistent story.
- Support the rest of the team as the B2B and CRM expert.
- Track and report key metrics on your marketing campaigns
You will be an expert in creating highly targeted digital campaigns that attract business owners. We offer a high value product and work with the very best in the industry globally. You’ll understand the best ways to find, research and approach B2B audiences and ensure our CRM strategy is on point to interest & inspire engagement from them.
- You will be an expert in marketing high-value products or services to business owners - ideally within beauty or creative industries
- You will have a deep understanding of the purchasing process for business audiences & how to connect with them
- Experience with managing the CRM strategy for nurturing & engaging with audiences
- You will have experience marketing to a niche community, where you are required to build relationships before you can sell - you’ve mastered marketing funnels with lots of touch-points
- You’ll be used to gathering plenty of information and translating this into campaigns designed to allow the audience to make informed decisions
- You will have experience planning and running super specific advertising and outreach campaigns
- You will have direct experience of working with a sales team - you’re the person making sure the leads you bring in have a great experience throughout the entire process
Mastered is a global talent development company. We help the new breed of creative professionals get the skills, attitude, network and exposure they need to succeed in the fashion industry.
We do this by developing and delivering world-class 10-month career accelerator programs, in partnership with the fashion industry’s most-respected experts. In the last two years we have worked with industry leaders such as Nick Knight, Guido, Sam McKnight, Inez and Vinoodh, and Val Garland, as well as many of the new generation, such as Gareth Pugh, Virgil Abloh and Isamaya Ffrench. Along the way, we’ve partnered with some of the world’s most exciting brands and publications, including i-D, Dazed, Topshop, NARS, Louboutin and VFiles.
These partnerships have helped us nurture 2500 emerging creative professionals from over 80 different countries. Many have gone on to do exceptional things with our expert network. Assisting Nick Knight. Being part of Val Garland, Sam McKnight and Marian Newman show teams. Shooting stories and covers for everyone from Vogue China to 10 magazine to The Impression.
- 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays + your birthday off
- Learning & Development - as a talent development company we are committed to ensuring our own teams are continually able to learn and progress
- Apple laptop - everyone get’s an apple laptop if they want one
- The studio - our converted warehouse studio is based in Shoreditch right in the heart of London’s creative and digital industries
- Yoga! Weekly lessons from our awesome yoga teacher
If you like the sound of the job & company and think you have the right attitude and skills to contribute then we’d love to hear from you!