Online Sales/Marketing Assistant
Job Title: Online Sales/Marketing Assistant
Start Date: Immediately
Contract Length: Full Time
A start-up and fast growing ecommerce business based in Southall, London retailing personalised wall paper, lighting and relevant delicate decorating products to customers in the UK and Europe is seeking Online Sales/Marketing Assistants to join its expanding team. As a growing business, there are opportunities to take on more responsibilities and to progress within the business for the right candidate.
With the dedication of the team assembled with board member and senior managers who established and developed an outstanding Far East Ecommerce company successfully, this company pride itself in providing personalised, even unique high quality and innovative wall paper, lighting and relevant delicate decorating products combined with excellent service.
You will be part of a team of international Ecommerce working with team in UK and Far East across a number of websites. With your enthusiasm, diligence, innovation, you will be an important role to support product copywriting, products management, order management and customer service, as well as accumulate your competence & experience to grab a promotion opportunity in future.
• Support copywriting on liaising with suppliers to gather product data, images and prices, collating/advising description of products information.
• Support marketing, such as optimising product descriptions for search engines (SEO), promotion events.
• Support operation team on maintaining online stores i.e. products, price, inventory and so on.
• Administrate sales orders, follow up the whole operation process with support from logistic partners/suppliers, to update sales order report regularly.
• Liaison with clients, answer queries and provide customer purchase or after-sale assistance.
• The other office administration job.
Skills and experience as following:
• High attention to detail, accuracy and speed.
• Sound computer skills on MS Office.
• Excellent written English.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivate, organised, thorough and methodical approach to work.
• Strong communicator skills, must be able to articulate well.