Truck Sales Executive HGV Sales
Alexander James Recruiting is currently looking for an experienced sales professional to work for an international commercial vehicle manufacturer in a field based role around the Oxfordshire area selling new trucks. The ideal candidate will have a background in commercial vehicle sales, van sales, material handling or other capital equipment and have solid hire understanding. This is a great opportunity for a talented sales individual to take on a new step in their career.
- Managing an existing client base across the from Oxfordshire area
- Business development across these areas
- Providing a consultative approach to business and retail customers through the sale of used trucks.
- Take responsibility for region revenue stream and overall growth
- To sell the company range of maintenance packages and other service products
You will ideally have worked in a sales role within commercial vehicles before, having sold either trucks, trailers, vans, buses or similar and will have a strong understanding of the financial and hire aspects of the industry. Alternatively, the company is open to taking on an individual for this role from outside the industry but who has experience of selling capital equipment and managing a region successfully. Candidates from other hire industries such as forklifts, other material handling, plant hire, crane hire or powered access for example, may be suitable in this regard. In terms of locality the successful candidate will need to be based either in Oxfordshire or within close distance.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience (Up to £32,000)
- Salary reviewed within 3-6 months upon strong performance
- Excellent uncapped Commission potential (OTE £45,000-£60,000 achievable)
- Excellent Company Car Scheme (High grade car of Audi A4 or BMW 3 Series level brand new and little company tax paid)
- Growth opportunity, working with a leading truck manufacturer
Part of a wider group, the company is an international manufacturer of various types of commercial vehicles to include buses, coaches, trucks and various distribution transport. With a global presence, the company attributes their success to reliability and clear understanding of the needs of the customer. In addition to new equipment, the company are also involved in used equipment which includes a used truck division. Providing an excellent car scheme and various other benefits they're a company with excellent provisions for their staff.
For further information please get in touch with Alex Hopkirk by emailing or calling on .