Android Developer / Mobile Developer
Android Developer / Mobile Developer (Online Gaming)
A Lead Android Developer / Mobile Developer is needed to join the gaming office of a global media tech provider. Working from their European headquarters, in Brighton, expect to play a key role in the development of technologies and applications that will transform the Gaming industry.
With over 13 years' experience, 10 million bets placed and GBC approval in Nevada, this innovative provider is delivering the best end-to-end solution in the online gaming industry. Due to continued success they are now seeking a Lead Android Developer / Mobile developer to join their talented team that builds the best-of-breed apps with intuitive user experience and full interactivity.
Working closely with technology experts, product engineers and external developers the Android Developer / Mobile Developer will play a vital role in developing proof of concepts, prototypes and products. Whether you are leading the Android app build from detailed design specs; analysing, designing and releasing new product features; publishing applications to the App Store; implementing new technologies or collaborating with cross functional teams it will be your technical expertise and communication skills that fosters a culture of continuous improvement and maximises application performance.
To qualify. You should be an Android Developer / Mobile Developer / App Developer / Mobile App Developer / Lead Mobile Developer / Lead Android Developer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in an Android Development role working with Android frameworks and Android Studio;
- Experience in developing application software for consumer or industrial devices;
- A solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Experience of working with external feeds XML, JSON and real-time communication standards such as SignalR;
- Excellent knowledge of UI/UX;
- Strong analytical problem solving skills;
- The ability to explore and contribute to the creation of new features;
- The ability to build simple solutions to hard problems;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the abilty to communicate complex technical issues to cross-functional teams;
- A willingness to influence and inspire the team with original ideas;
- A keen interest in the latest mobile development trends.
Some knowledge of the gaming industry and iOS technology would be advantageous.
In return the Android Developer / Mobile Developer can expect to get stuck into great projects working with a team of talented and enthusiastic people in one of the UK's most forward thinking companies. Get in touch.