Field Service Engineer
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER - SOLAR - COVERING THE EAST ANGLIA REGION AND SURROUNDING AREAS - UPTO 34K BASIC SALARY - OTE £40K - COMPANY VEHICLE PROVIDED - GENEROUS PENSION- UNRIVALLED PRODUCT TRAINING - STRUCTURED DEVELOPMENT AND PHENOMENAL CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
MARKET LEADING PRODUCTS - CAREER FOCUSED COMPANY - WELL KNOWN RESPECTED WORLDWIDE RENOWNED BRAND, SOLAR INDUSTRY - FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
A world leading company are looking for a highly motivated and focused individual to deliver first class service and maintenance to their customers inverters and related equipment. This opportunity offers a fantastic career step for an individual looking to join a globally renowned organisation.
- Field Service Engineer covering and surrounding regions based from home.
- Maintaining and servicing Inverters and associated capital equipment to customers requirements
- 3-5 years of industrial field service experience
- Must have solar experience
- Power and electronic service background required, MV background (preferred)
- AC/DC Power conversion and Control experience
- HNC/D Electrical Engineering field preferred
- 34k Basic salary (OTE £40K)
- Company Credit Card
- Company vehicle
- Unrivalled Product Training
- Monday - Friday 07:30 - 17:00
Keywords- Field Service Engineer, Solar, Electronics, AC / DC Power conversion, MV
Location : Swindon, Reading, Oxford , Milton Keynes
If you are interested in this role or want to speak to us about any further opportunities please apply now in the first instance.
In respect of the above role(s), Cordant Recruitment Limited operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.