Digital Communications Officer - International Trade
A small, established, international trading business is seeking a Digital Communications Coordinator to singlehandedly setup, manage, and maintain the company’s online presence & run all other general digital communications.
This role is an outstanding opportunity for an individual to take complete control of a business’s digital presence, and help to define its strategy now and into the future.
Applications are welcome from candidates with 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
LOCATION: NW10 area
START: June 2017
BASIS: Permanent, full time
- Setup social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc.) for all company entities
- Develop creative, engaging and informative digital content for use across all online channels, including the existing websites and the social media channels, uploading videos, editing content
- Serve as the managing editor of company websites; producing regular news updates / blog content on business & market developments
- Identify new trends in digital marketing and evaluate new technologies and channels to increase brand awareness and ensure the brand is at the forefront of the technology industry.
- Defining and running an ongoing integrated digital communications campaigns
- Help manage projects with external agencies, developers, designers and data analysts
- Document and archive all activities for future reference and data compliance
- Set up online sales platforms on websites
- Grow and manage online sales
- Contact point on customer complaints, goods returned etc.
- Editing and writing quarterly newsletter
- Maintaining up-to-date files for: company e-brochure, product sheets, sales support material - in conjunction with brand manager and brand development manager
- Preparing sales presentations
- Degree in communications, journalism, digital marketing or similar
- 2+ years of sole-charge (or direct hands-on management) experience in digital communications; managing multiple digital channels on behalf of an organisation
- Totally fluent English (written & spoken)
- An energetic self-starter, able to work with little or no direction from management
- A strong creative ability to produce engaging content from very little detail
- Skills in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and content copywriting to support this
- Experience of creating content that supports digital communications, including video, audio, graphics and photos
- Confident with Google Analytics
Preferable (but not essential)
- HTML & CSS skills / knowledge
- Experience working with other digital marketers, web / design agencies, and ecommerce systems
- Understanding of analytics and conversion tracking (CRO)
- Understanding of marketing automation and CRM systems (e.g. Hubspot)
- Understanding of email marketing tools, online sales campaigns and data analytics
- Experience with creative / design software (Photoshop, In-Design, video editing etc.)
- Fluency in other major global languages
- Experience working for a small international business
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 2 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.