Inspection Engineering Surveyors
Inspection Engineering Surveyors (Machinery) - Based from Home Covering Greater London (M25 Corridor)
Our client is currently recruiting for multiple roles throughout the Greater London area, postcode driven
- Ideally you will have a Level 4 qualification in Engineering or a relative discipline and able to demonstrate a good level of practical/relevant experience in Inspection or similar hands on role (some training will be provided)
- You will be field based, whist still being an integral part of wider team.
- Deliver inspections with the surrounding area (postcode), however you have the flexibility to work elsewhere should it be required.
- You will be involved in planning, completing inspections and reports across a variety of customers and industries.
- The inspections must be completed in order to satisfy the current legislation applicable to that plant / equipment and to the quality set out in our own Business Management System.
- You will spend most your time acting as a primary source of technical knowledge and expertise for Engineering in the relevant area, providing a high level of expert technical consultancy, networking with internal and external contacts, and representing the company at external meetings.
- Able to build strong relationships, influencing and communication skills.
- Providing technical support, guidance and challenge to Operations and the business to contribute towards profitable growth and to ensure the company delivers market-leading solutions and products.
- Acting as technical authority in the review, support and resolution of Engineering, including complaints, in order to achieve optimum settlement in line with established standards and procedures.
- Increasing the breadth and depth of technical knowledge and its application across the company within the relevant area, using qualitative checks to identify areas for improvement.
- Developing, maintaining and making use of an extensive network of contacts and relationships in order to stay abreast of market developments, emerging risks, best practice, competitor activity etc.
- Delivery of the inspection service to the customer within the allocated Region. (100% achievement)
- Production of required inspection reports, timely and well presented in accordance
- with standing instructions
- Maintenance of technical competence to operate in accordance with standing instructions and Quality Assurance procedures
- Efficient work management and liaison with customers in the delivery of the inspection service (work planning, appointments, travel patterns)