Operations Sales Executive
This is a great opportunity for an operations executive wanting to progress into Sales within their career. The principle function of this role is to take responsibility for acquiring new clients, growth of existing customers and converting new business opportunities within your source market. The key responsibility will be to develop relationships and become the main point of contact for a number of our potential and existing customers. In addition this role takes total responsibility for the qualifying, quoting, and conversion of series and ad-hoc groups as well as offline FIT quotes within your source market.
Sales Executive Applicants for this position must demonstrate:
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet
- Exceptional customer service and results driven
- Highly accurate with an excellent attention to detail
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English (essential) and additional European language (advantage) (will define your key markets)
- Ability to make decisions and to work on own initiative and in a team
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Comprehensive industry knowledge
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Proactive individual who knows how to think out of the box
This role will suit someone who is wants to progress their career in a Sales environment within an expanding global company.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted by New Frontiers
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest TRAVEL jobs log on to