Are you a qualified ACCA or CIMA Accountant? Our client who is a global maufacturer based in Coventry are looking for a Commercial Accountant with manufacturing experience. As the Commercial Accountant you will be required to provide commercial accounting information to agreed deadlines and to support the Financial Controller in the areas of financial reports preparation and financial analysis with regards to the margin of current programmes.
Duties will include:
• Management and analysis of sales self billing data including retro adjustments
• Cost of sales analysis / product margins, reconciliations to GL
• Forecasting future margins for the plant and by programme
• Control over the selling price table
• Weekly activity reporting - KPIs for management
• Production analyses and associated margins
• Month end assistance including journal preparation
• Manage Manual Invoicing Process
• Coordinate Commercial Issues Meeting with Commercial
• Reconciling and Reporting 1PPV
• Assist the Financial Controller in all aspects of corporate and internal reporting to ensure adherence to timetables and financial integrity.
• Take part in SOX aspects (self audit, IQA and narratives)
The Commercial Accountant will also need Technical Skills such as excellent IT skills especially Excel, ERP systems knowledge and skill/ experience along with Internal control/ audit experience.
You can expect a very competitive Salary package with the benefits of working with a Global company.