Millennium Academy is a dynamic training company providing training programmes in Construction related trades, Business Administration, Health & Social Care, Childcare, Basic Skills and other short courses for Continuous Professional Development for full time, part-time and personal tuition students. Our company has seen drastic growth in the last few years and has now got market presence in most cities around the country.
Our preferred candidate must be motivated, entrepreneurial and able to work within a team to develop business in the UK. They must have proven time management and communication skills. It is a requirement for the candidate to be hard working, with a target driven work ethic. Experience of education sales is desirable as well as having interest in educational related services. A professional and confident phone manner is essential. A strong desire to learn and succeed creating customers is also a requirement. They must be innovative, ambitious, goal driven, organised and a team player.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop sales activities relating to our Work Based Learning services.
- Calling Care Homes, Nurseries to establish their needs for training and building relationship
- Manage all aspects of the sales process, i.e. lead generation, evaluation and closing.
- Hitting and exceeding set targets and have the ability to close sales.
- Creating Media Packs of all training courses, email to potential business
- Generate Leads for New Business and maximize existing accounts
- Weekly /Monthly basis communication with Care Home Managers
Qualifications & Background
- Proven sales experience.
- Candidates with a degree is desirable, but not an essential requirement.
- Ability to write succinct and crisp emails.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word etc.).
- Candidates with previous sales experience in other sectors are welcome.
Expect a harmonious and friendly environment, an uncapped commission scheme, full training and a lively atmosphere with a team that will help you reach your full potential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident, self-driven professional with excellent communication skills to join a growing organisation with huge potential and vision.