Project Engineer - Near Watford
My client designs and manufactures a range of fabricated products for different industries and they are looking to take on a Mechanical Project Engineer, on a permanent basis, near the Watford area.
The Mechanical Project Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- HNC/ HND/ Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Ideally 2 years' or more experience working in a similar role with knowledge of how to use SolidWorks 3D CAD
- Experience of working with sheet metal / fabricated materials and components
- Be able to work to timescales and under pressure
- Good communication skills and be performance driven
The Mechanical Project Engineer role will involve:
- Defining project specifications by studying design and specific customer requirements
- Monitoring the progress of projects and resolving any problems that arise
- Help manage to build of the companies fabricated products
- Conducting tests as required to check product performance
- Working closely with other team members from concept to completion
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency